Follow these links for specific information on insurance and non-insurance issues. Know of a Web site that might be useful to others in our community? Let us know! We'd be happy to review your submissions for this list.
Safety & Loss Control Links
- Disaster Safety: www.disastersafety.org
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin (FMCSA): www.fmcsa.dot.gov
- Links to Safety Sites on the Internet: hazard.com
Provides more links to various safety sites.
- Safety And Fitness Electronic Records System (SAFER): www.safer.fmcsa.dot.gov
- Safety Checklists, Forms & Posters: hr.cch.com
Provides a wide variety of sample forms, checklists, posters, etc.
- Tailgate Safety Meeting Topics: www.webworldinc.com
Provides a few good handouts in several different categories.
- Ergonomics Ideas Bank: www.lni.wa.gov
A collection of ides that can help you find different ways of reducing ergonomics related injuries.
- Ergonomics Demonstration Project – Landscaping Industry (PDF): www.lni.wa.gov
- DTI Home Safety Network: www.dti.gov.uk
Provides some good resources for preventing falls in the home for the elderly.
Insurance Carrier’s Loss Control links
- AIG: www.aigconsultants.com
- CNA: www.cna.com
- CHUBB: www.chubb.com
- Selective: www.selectiveinsurance.com
- Travelers: www.stpaultravelers.com
- Zurich: /www.zurichna.com