Medical Marijuana Program
Insurance Solutions Suite for MMJ RMD’s
|Proven National Programs tailored for New England RMD’s|
Corcoran & Havlin Cross Insurance is a leading provider of insurance solutions to businesses throughout New England. Working with non-profits has been a specialty for us since our beginnings in 1967. With over 50 employees and 3 Massachusetts office locations, our ability to provide applied solutions to complicated insurance and risk issues has set us apart from other insurance agencies and brokers.
Our Insurance Solutions Suite is an innovative specialty program specific to MMJ operations. Our consultants developed this program by adopting similar programs widely used in other States and integrating those programs with hands-on application for the strict regulatory DPH requirements. We provide a scalable approach to you RMD insurance needs to minimize premium costs until your operations get final approvals and are operational. When you are ready to grow, your insurance plan will be right there with you.
Property, Stock & Crop, Product Liability, D&O, Professional, Workers’ Compensation
- Review and assessment of all risk exposures to MA MMJ compliance and specific organizational needs for Property, Inventory, Liability, Directors & Officers /Employment Practices, Workers Compensation, Automobile, Crime, Bonding.
- High level advisory services to reduce risk and insurance cost.
- Insurance products reviewed and offers by all MMJ industry carriers for Massachusetts ensuring the best market options for coverage and cost.
- Lease and contract review and assessments which help to reduce liability exposures and reduce long term cost.
- Insurance budget projections from pre-start-up thru active operations and future expansions.
- Ongoing consultation, stewardship, risk and policy review on a monthly or quarterly basis
Our Employee Benefits team can evaluate, recommend, implement and manage a benefits package that reflects your goals and protects your bottom line.
We differentiate ourselves by partnering with you and becoming an extension of your Human Resources Department. We offer a wide array of value added services that help our clients with Communication, Compliance and Administration of their Employee Benefits including:
Group and Individual Products-Health, Life, Dental & Vision Care
-Long & Short Term Disability
-Voluntary & Key Person Plans
-Executive Benefits, Long Term Care
Mark Sawyer, SVP 781-235-3100 ext. 103
Brian Foley, Director 781-235-3100 ext. 273
287 Linden St. | Wellesley, MA | 02482
Offices in Wellesley, Medfield & Duxbury