Value Added Services
Corcoran & Havlin Benefits Group assists clients in developing a strategic plan that carefully balances the benefit plan interests of both the employer and its employees.
Customized Employee Benefits Website
- As a Corcoran & Havlin client, you will receive a custom designed website for your employees to view their full benefit options.
- The website will include information regarding your Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Time Off and Retirement plans.
- A detailed description of the contributions and eligibility requirements will be designed to your specific plan.
- Corcoran & Havlin will conduct an annual health fair that may include employee biometric administered by health care professionals.
- This will promote a healthy lifestyle, productivity and controls absenteeism.
- It also helps control workers’ comp and disability management claim costs.
- This is all provided through Corcoran & Havlin’s exclusive partnership with the one of the industry’s thought leaders, The Healthy Business Group.
COBRA & HIPAA Administration
- Corcoran & Havlin alleviates the administrative burden of handling COBRA responsibilities by outsourcing the process to a third party expert at no additional cost.
- We will handle all aspects of COBRA including notices to new employees, notices to terminated employees, premium billing and collection.
- Also, by outsourcing your COBRA, you no longer take the legal and financial risks of being non-compliant.
- Corcoran & Havlin will assist your company by providing signature ready 5500 forms.
HR Assistance (Compliance & Administration)
- Corcoran & Havlin provides on-line access to MyWave with thousands of pages of HR content including federal and state employment law information.
- You will receive a copy of our monthly newsletter, Benefits Alert.
- We provide online HR tools including an interactive Salary Benchmarking Tool.
- Our web site includes over 500 customizable and downloadable HR forms.
- Every client receives an Employee Handbook (this is a $400 value!).
Communication Materials & Open Enrollment
- Your C&H team will create benefit summaries to explain the plan in plain language to your employees.
- We will assist you in drafting communication notices to employees.
- C&H will organize and present to your employees during open enrollment.
- We will create a presentation detailing all of your benefits.
Dependent Eligibility Audit
- Corcoran & Havlin will conduct a comprehensive audit of your employees dependent’s to determine that everyone on your plan is eligible to be on your plan.
- Typically, 2-8% of those enrolled are ineligible.
- Terminating ineligible dependents saves an employer 5% (on average) of their premium.
Five Star Agency
Corcoran & Havlin is part of the Trusted Choice® network of independent insurance agencies and brokerages which offer individual and business consumers a choice of insurance companies, customization of policy coverage and advocacy support.
Read our Pledge