Report a Claim

During business hours, you may report a claim directly to the insurance carrier, or report through one of the Corcoran & Havlin Claim professionals listed below.

Corcoran & Havlin Insurance Group includes claim professionals who serve as client’s advocates following a loss. To contact your client advocate:

  • For client last names starting with A-I & K: Alan Heinlein ext. 232
  • For client last names starting with J & L-Z: Megan Peterson ext. 246

Need help? What you should do when you have a claim

Worker’s Compensation Claims: You will need to print and fill out a Worker's Compensation First Report of Injury Form in order to assist us in reporting the loss. 

Windshield/Glass ClaimsGlass Claims Procedures

Automobile Crash Report Form